this sunday 7th

outkast

Canewdon site Hi chaps dont want to be a kill joy but just spoke to the guy that runs it over there. (jim Hare)

07885636781 Please call him before you go because he knows the farmer who you need permission from and i know that he runs a very tight ship.

We dont want to end upp losing the site because people are just turning up without permission.

Its the law!

Hi guy's the names Neilzy not flown for 18months had to sell my gear due to work, but now just ordered all new gear and will be back flying hopefully within 3 weeks.

I used to fly model aircraft from the canwdoon field and when spoke to Jim almost a year ago the farmer was charging £100 for the year to use the site for Paramotoring....

Looking forward to flying with you all.

Round my way 'common land' is just for the fair ground to pitch up, rip you off and nik kids bikes and what ever else is in your shed.

In that case Vince I think it only right we should be allowed to nick a bit of common land for five minutes to use as runway. Only fair really.... Ma Lord!

• 2 weeks later...

was going to try and get down saturday, infact Matt PMed me his number, unfortunately work got in the way :(

thursday PM is looking good and provided I can figure out the right way to charge my new LiPo battery I may try and get some airtime in

Dave

Hi all came down Grand Drive Sunday thinking wish my gear was here would be a cracking morning to fly looked up to see Matt fly past out towards the seal's.

Lucky Sod!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the weather turn soon as my gear finally arrives ya just know it will...... :wingover::wingover:

Well neil I think it's just bloody selfish of you knowing that when you get your gear it would rain and no-one else could fly this bank holiday, you could of left it all in your garage and we could of all flown! Thanks neil! Lol

bit of ground handling later if you fancy it, if this rain stops.