Parajet Volution Compact

jean-christophe

Hi,

can some "Parajet Volution Compact" owners tell me about this material ? It's a long time now that I watch Parajet's activity on the Web, but I can't find any other information source. I didn't find a lot of 2nd hand propositions …

As I will surely buy a new Paramotor next spring (and I don't like to have the same material as my friends!), I would appreciate not to make a big mistake with a Parajet ! :cry:

Thank you for help me in my choice.

Best wishes.

Jean-Christophe (from France)

PS : don't hesitate to correct my English in your answers …

Hello Jean,

Don't worry about the English grammar as my French is nothing short of appalling every French person i meet and try to communicate with tell me to speak English as they understand me better.

Anyway we have 5 Parajet makro's at our club and they are all spot on, meaning very good.

Pro's are well engineered start on the button good fuel consumption very reliable.

Con's on the heavy side when learning.

Hope this helps, Alan.

Thank you Alan,

Reliability is the most important to me : most of paramotor production is not really industrial ; it sometimes looks like DIY construction, sometimes even for widespread and well-known brand (this is not a bad criticism, just an observation … ). As the first French dealer just starts his activity, and he lives at 4 hours from my home, I have to be careful on the reliability of the material I will buy.

Thanks again for your answer.

J-C

Salut JC,

En tout cas, j'ai le mien depuis cet été et j'en suis super content. (un macro).

Ecris moi si tu veux.

cielbleuetblanc chez free .fr

Something like....

Hi JC,

I got mine from this summer and I'm super happy. (macro).

Write me if you want.

SW :D

Jean'

I forgot to mention the defining quality (best) of Parajet, its the people who work there the help and support are truly second to no other.

Any advice or parts i have needed is given by people who will bend over backwards and ask if this is enough and this must be an important factor when purchasing a Paramotor.

And no I don't work for the company in fact I bought my Parajet second hand, Alan.

Salut JC,

En tout cas, j'ai le mien depuis cet été et j'en suis super content. (un macro).

Ecris moi si tu veux.

cielbleuetblanc chez free .fr

Something like....

Hi JC,

I got mine from this summer and I'm super happy. (macro).

Write me if you want.

Thank you SimonW :wink:

Well, do I have to speak French or ... est-ce que je je dois parler en Anglais ??? Is ParamotorClub becoming a french speaking area ???

Congratulations to Simon for the translation .. and thanks to Alan for the complementary information. I'm gonna use personal mail to have a discussion with my French colleague ... but still watching at other answers.

see you '

JC

Salut,

Je voudrais qu'il y ait une réponse simple à votre question.

La seule option pour le moment serait de lancer un «fil France» où les postes peuvent être affichés en français. :-)

L'inconvénient est qu'il vous sépare ... mais du côté positif, nous allons commencer à inclure / impliquer les pilotes français bien plus :-) Je voudrais bien le faire comme je l'aime la France.

Je vais demander à propos des logiciels de traduction automatique pour les sites web ... Je suis sûr qu'il existe.

-----

Hi,

I wish there was a simple answer to your question.

The only option at the moment would be to start a 'France' thread where the posts could be posted in French. :-)

The downside is that it separates you... but on the plus side, we will start to include / involve French pilots much more :-) I would love to do that as I love France.

I will ask about auto translation software for websites... I am sure it exists.

Is ParamotorClub becoming a french speaking area ???

It was a joke, first, ... but why not use an automatic translator (I guess you use google at the moment, I often do so, it's not bad). I'm just afraid it can be hard to install for so few use ... I like when I make a little effort of langage to join an English group, it shows how I love GB as much as you can love France ...

Let's think about it ... to follow ...

JC

let the French write in French and when the weather is bad, we at least have a challenge.

Simon could start lessons, he clearly had a French Girlfriend at some point or is V V clever. My view is that it is an amazing country and oh so near.

I wish next year to catch the quick ferry from Portsmouth to Cherbourg and fly the peninsula. Someone from France can say its better if you do X, or you will be shot down!

Bonjour peuple français vous êtes les bienvenus

Simon

let the French write in French and when the weather is bad, we at least have a challenge.

Simon could start lessons, he clearly had a French Girlfriend at some point or is V V clever. My view is that it is an amazing country and oh so near.

I wish next year to catch the quick ferry from Portsmouth to Cherbourg and fly the peninsula. Someone from France can say its better if you do X, or you will be shot down!

Bonjour peuple français vous êtes les bienvenus

Simon

what a welcome, thank you!

We also have several Forum in French but your opinion is complementary!

You are also welcome