C'est La Vie, that is life

alan_k

The weather here is wonderful, sunny and calm, just right for PPG.

I should be flying........ but I've got the lurgey, bad throat and aches all over, how frustrating :evil:

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :x

Hi Alan - really sorry to hear that you are under the weather. Certainly hope it is nothing pig related :wink:

After a couple of nightmare weeks of work deadlines (140hrs last week :shock: ), I had hoped to take the day off to do some training. But probably best that I just use it to catch up on recent sleep deprivation.

Anyway hope you are soon back on your feet, and more importantly back into the skies..

Andy

Sorry to hear you're unwell and unable to fly.... agreed it is so frustrating but hopefully the weather will hold until you're better.

I'm on the verge of doing my first flight after doing some training in Spain so find it very frustrating having the weather and a brand new paramotor but not being able to get in the air....

Fingers crossed we'll both be up there soon!!

Thanks for the sympathy chaps. Unfortunately rain is forcast on Sunday so wheather isn't going to hold.

Andy I hope there is some sort of silver lining to all this work (140hrs - Gordon Bennett), lots of overtime pay you can put towards kit :D

Cheers,

Alan

Hey Alan, weather seemed perfect today so despite my dodgy hip I decided to give it a go. Unfortunately the hip couldn't keep pace with the motor and I face planted, but at least the kill switch was in by the time I 'arrived'.

Now working on the trike plans, as I suspect that'll be the last attempt at foot launch till I get the new hip and am fully recovered.

Phil

..Andy I hope there is some sort of silver lining to all this work (140hrs - Gordon Bennett), lots of overtime pay you can put towards kit :D

Cheers,

Alan

Nope afraid not - don't get paid overtime, but did get an unhappy wife - as I couldn't make it home for her birthday ! :oops:

Anyway I have the day off tomorrow to make it up to her, but am sure she won't want to spend it standing in a field in Lambourn :wink:

Get well.

Andy