Insurance Again

I have used Sportscover Direct since my kitesurfing was always covered, up'ing my cover to group 4 covers paramotoring amongst many other sports. Reading small print it says Personal Liability claims are excluded for motorised activities. And a quick phone call confirms that I am basically not covered even though my insurance certificate states I am covered for paramotoring.

I would guess my option now is to go for onrisk or bhpa. Any recommendations out of the 2?

Take note sportscover direct is still good for paragliding and automatically covers you for hundreds of other sports and cost me £46 pa. Forget it for paramotoring.

I'm with onrisk for PPG. Ballpark figure is £70 for personal liability and if you up this to £140 they'll cover your kit for theft from garage / car etc.

They've been fine to deal with - think the underwriter is some scandinavian insurance company. Can't comment any further really as Ive never made a claim.

I'm with onrisk for PPG. Ballpark figure is £70 for personal liability and if you up this to £140 they'll cover your kit for theft from garage / car etc.

They've been fine to deal with - think the underwriter is some scandinavian insurance company. Can't comment any further really as Ive never made a claim.

I had a claim and they paid