Bio Diesel

Dragonphotographic

After a year or so of planning and researching, I've just bought a Bio Diesel plant.

Don't be surprised if you see my car towing a trailer with a collection tank sneaking around your local chippy!

Seriously, If anyone has a few acres here and there suitable for growing oilseed rape, let me know. We can do a deal on fuel?

Donations of vegetable oil will be gratefully received once I've got it up and running

:coptor:

Seriously, If anyone has a few acres here and there suitable for growing oilseed rape, let me know. We can do a deal on fuel?

Donations of vegetable oil will be gratefully received once I've got it up and running

:coptor:

I'm sure you'll need more than a few acres of OSR to run a vehicle. :?

LOL, I agree about more flying fields needed.

Enough rapeseed oil to run a car for a year can be grown on just over 2 acres.

Each individual is allowed by law to make 2500 litres of diesel for their own use a year before they have to declare it or pay fuel duty etc.

The by products can be used as heating oil and organic fertiliser

My plan is to make my kit available for all those who want to make their own, but haven't got the kit and space to do it.

This is part of my long running drive to stop giving a significant amount of my hard earned to those crooks and conmen in Westminster. :wink:

LOL, I agree about more flying fields needed.

Enough rapeseed oil to run a car for a year can be grown on just over 2 acres.

Each individual is allowed by law to make 2500 litres of diesel for their own use a year before they have to declare it or pay fuel duty etc.

The by products can be used as heating oil and organic fertiliser

My plan is to make my kit available for all those who want to make their own, but haven't got the kit and space to do it.

This is part of my long running drive to stop giving a significant amount of my hard earned to those crooks and conmen in Westminster. :wink:

Hear

Hear