Do have a dirty mind

pete_b

Pete,

As its not flyable and you have a bit of spare time on your hands can you help me with a dilemma please, you see i am a builder and i have just been given a contract with the local authority for some sign's to be made and put up.

Problem is how do you do "please do not touch" in braille thanks in anticipation Alan.

Pete,

As its not flyable and you have a bit of spare time on your hands can you help me with a dilemma please, you see i am a builder and i have just been given a contract with the local authority for some sign's to be made and put up.

Problem is how do you do "please do not touch" in braille thanks in anticipation Alan.

A spoken message operated by a movement sensor :D

Pete b

Pete,

Pete b

You clever man but unfortunately most are deaf as well probably something they ate lol, Alan.

Pete,

Pete b

You clever man but unfortunately most are deaf as well probably something they ate lol, Alan.

Then you would add a mechanical fist to punch them in the mouth :D

Pete,

Pete b

Then you would add a mechanical fist to punch them in the mouth :D

Excellent that made me laugh but i don't think i would have the contract long but didn't Glen Hoddle say it was a punishment from a former life, lol.

Come to think about it he got sacked as well and its not as though they could identify me ummmm Alan.