welder

craggrat

I asked him too, he was upsetting lots of people with his posts. (and we also believe that was the intention form the outset)

SW :D

He must have been a proper welder in that case.

:D

Im going then cause Im one of them :D

If he was a proper welder he would have come up with the correct answers or admited that he had not seen the motors in question

Pete b

its a shame cos i think everyone ought to have there say and whether it be bad or good somethin tiny might come from it in the future , the other thing is i needed a little welding doin lol , in places like this you will always get people disagreein on things but so long as there is no swarin and insults i dont see he problem it make it interestin to come on

Im going then cause Im one of them :D

If he was a proper welder he would have come up with the correct answers or admited that he had not seen the motors in question

Pete b

You're upsetting me with your post - I believe that was the intention form the outset.

:x

Im off to weld some skips :roll::roll:

Hi Leoibb

Your 100% right, Quote(its a shame cos i think everyone ought to have there say and whether it be bad or good somethin tiny might come from it in the future)

Me being a newbie, he gave me some good advise. But i lost the info he sent me it was deleted out of my personnel message saved box.

I think the only thing he did was speak his mind, And give his proffesional opinion on welding.

craggrat