Learn to paramotor in dorset

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I recently signed up to start training with Simon and I will be driving from Wimborne, so I'd be happy to share the driving with any of you guys in the Poole area (it's about an hour and a half from here). I travel for work quite a bit so I'm not always here but I'm itching to get started.

• 1 month later...

Hey Dave,

Let me know if you get started, i live in Holt, just down the road from you .... been meaning to get started but trying to get my funds sorted before i take the plunge, iv been keeping an eye on this forum to see if there is a club in Dorset.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

OK, I am taking bookings NOW for training as soon as we get back from France at the end of the instructors course. So,

All those people who would like to start at the end of March or begining of April (IE, before the summer kicks in) You need to call me to book in now. I will have to take new people on as they book in and pay on a first come first serve basis.

Thanks!

Existing students, I am back in training mode until France, and then when I get back I have no other plans for the year apart from training :-) ... 'yet ;-)'

SW :D

07983 428 453

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...