FRESH BREEZE FOR SALE

chris

Hi all,

For those who might be interested, I have put my Fresh Breeze Solo 210 paramotor, harness and Silex wing up for sale on E-bay. Take a look, the item number is 220246744787 (unfortunatley, I don't know how to put a link up).

Cheers

Chris

Hi all,

For those who might be interested, I have put my Fresh Breeze Solo 210 paramotor, harness and Silex wing up for sale on E-bay. Take a look, the item number is 220246744787 (unfortunatley, I don't know how to put a link up).

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris, I hope you are upgrading and not leaving us?

Cheers

Paul

Hi all

No way am I leaving this sport, this is the best thing I have ever done. It must be said though that I have temporally lost the nerve to fly, which I'm working on, but I hope to be in the air again soon.

The reason for me selling is that I am in the process of building a lighter, more comfortable machine and I need some money to finish it.

Regards

Chris

Good luck with the build Chris, I am sure it will look and handle like one of those shiny things that you craft. In fact, I can't wait to see it - not much question about the finish colour I suppose.... :roll::D I am sure we all look forward to seeing you in the sky with it carving air like a goodun'.

Edited by Guest

I just noticed this in your signiture....

'Founder member of the Wiltshire Paramotor Club ground handling team! '

Funny that it has stuck.... :D I think I said it once about the Redlands lot who seemed at the time to be spending to much time on the ground. LOL

SW :D