South West trip - possible fields/wild camping?

Hi chaps, I'm gonna head down to the South West from 13th July for a few weeks for some flying and cycling, etc in the motorhome. So far I've got two flying locations sorted (and where I can also wild camp for 2-3 days) - one near Glastonbury, and the other - Davidstow, thanks to Tony on the forum. Obviously the weather as usual is the great unknown, so it would great if I could find another 2 places or so in that general pointy out bit: Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset area - so I can bumble about between location as the weather dictates.

Any friendly clubs or airfields, etc. Obviously happy to pay visiting fees, etc as required. Ideally be good if I can stay at the field for a few nights as I say, as it makes it easier to take advantage of the weather, and it gives me somwhere to stay without hunting for laybys, etc - I try to avoid campsites at all costs really.

Failing that, maybe known locations you've not had issues flying from - waste ground, moors or whatever would be a start.

atb

stu