Jump to content

Training in Norfolk/North side of Suffolk?


Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I am looking to start training in Norfolk/the North side of Suffolk. I have seen Ufly4fun in Lincolnshire but it's a bit far unfortuantly (3 hour round trip). Does anyone know of any instructors in the area mentioned?

I have some aviation experience in sailplanes and have simply tried paragliding, but not paramotors and I would be very interested in learning.

Thank you for the help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mike at Ufly4fun is an excellent choice i would seriously talk to him before dismissing him and BHPA registered trainer, i live near Norwich and there is a few of us learnt/learning with Mike and No inflated training prices, happy to advise you in the early days with ground handling but qualified training is best way welcome aboard Kiwi.

 

What i should of also said was Mike use to train at North repps but Now trains more at Winglands Airfield (Gedney drove end) but like i said have a chat he does not bite :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, kiwi k said:

Mike at Ufly4fun is an excellent choice i would seriously talk to him before dismissing him and BHPA registered trainer, i live near Norwich and there is a few of us learnt/learning with Mike and No inflated training prices, happy to advise you in the early days with ground handling but qualified training is best way welcome aboard Kiwi.

 

What i should of also said was Mike use to train at North repps but Now trains more at Winglands Airfield (Gedney drove end) but like i said have a chat he does not bite :D

Sorry I didn't intend to dismiss all BHPA trainers if it came across that way, I was just curious if any BHPA instructors were closer is all :)Ok he sounds like a good person to learn with and a couple of people have now said he's good - I will see if I can make it work with the distance and give him a message :) thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, PPGsoon said:

Sorry I didn't intend to dismiss all BHPA trainers if it came across that way, I was just curious if any BHPA instructors were closer is all :)Ok he sounds like a good person to learn with and a couple of people have now said he's good - I will see if I can make it work with the distance and give him a message :) thank you!

You never mentioned or referred to BHPA Trainers that was not my suggesting just giving an honest reply to your question, i know the distance looks long but believe me once you meet the Wingland motley crew you will not regret it ;), most trainers you go to will result in a bit of travelling, and yes i probably am slightly biased but there is stories out there from most trainers you just have to go with what you think best 9_9, Simon from here is good but that involves serious travelling and incorporating more costs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, kiwi k said:

You never mentioned or referred to BHPA Trainers that was not my suggesting just giving an honest reply to your question, i know the distance looks long but believe me once you meet the Wingland motley crew you will not regret it ;), most trainers you go to will result in a bit of travelling, and yes i probably am slightly biased but there is stories out there from most trainers you just have to go with what you think best 9_9, Simon from here is good but that involves serious travelling and incorporating more costs.

Haha ok well I will probably get myself up there in July then!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...