Training in Norfolk/North side of Suffolk?

Hi all,

I am looking to start training in Norfolk/the North side of Suffolk. I have seen Ufly4fun in Lincolnshire but it's a bit far unfortuantly (3 hour round trip). Does anyone know of any instructors in the area mentioned?

I have some aviation experience in sailplanes and have simply tried paragliding, but not paramotors and I would be very interested in learning.

Thank you for the help!

Mike at Ufly4fun is an excellent choice i would seriously talk to him before dismissing him and BHPA registered trainer, i live near Norwich and there is a few of us learnt/learning with Mike and No inflated training prices, happy to advise you in the early days with ground handling but qualified training is best way welcome aboard Kiwi.

What i should of also said was Mike use to train at North repps but Now trains more at Winglands Airfield (Gedney drove end) but like i said have a chat he does not bite :D

15 hours ago, kiwi k said:

Mike at Ufly4fun is an excellent choice i would seriously talk to him before dismissing him and BHPA registered trainer, i live near Norwich and there is a few of us learnt/learning with Mike and No inflated training prices, happy to advise you in the early days with ground handling but qualified training is best way welcome aboard Kiwi.

What i should of also said was Mike use to train at North repps but Now trains more at Winglands Airfield (Gedney drove end) but like i said have a chat he does not bite :D

Sorry I didn't intend to dismiss all BHPA trainers if it came across that way, I was just curious if any BHPA instructors were closer is all :)Ok he sounds like a good person to learn with and a couple of people have now said he's good - I will see if I can make it work with the distance and give him a message :) thank you!

16 minutes ago, PPGsoon said:

Sorry I didn't intend to dismiss all BHPA trainers if it came across that way, I was just curious if any BHPA instructors were closer is all :)Ok he sounds like a good person to learn with and a couple of people have now said he's good - I will see if I can make it work with the distance and give him a message :) thank you!

You never mentioned or referred to BHPA Trainers that was not my suggesting just giving an honest reply to your question, i know the distance looks long but believe me once you meet the Wingland motley crew you will not regret it ;), most trainers you go to will result in a bit of travelling, and yes i probably am slightly biased but there is stories out there from most trainers you just have to go with what you think best 9_9, Simon from here is good but that involves serious travelling and incorporating more costs.

23 minutes ago, kiwi k said:

You never mentioned or referred to BHPA Trainers that was not my suggesting just giving an honest reply to your question, i know the distance looks long but believe me once you meet the Wingland motley crew you will not regret it ;), most trainers you go to will result in a bit of travelling, and yes i probably am slightly biased but there is stories out there from most trainers you just have to go with what you think best 9_9, Simon from here is good but that involves serious travelling and incorporating more costs.

Haha ok well I will probably get myself up there in July then!