new Ozone Spyder Help finding a supplier

Hi people fairly new to the forum but been following on from the side lines for some time but I'm looking for your help. I am looking for a new wing I have my eyes set on the Ozone Spyder after donging loads of research and speaking to a friend who fly's one , just wondering if anyone knows who is best to buy from.  I'm seeing massive differences in price and the couple of suppliers I have contacted have not got back to me or the one that did is trying to sell me something completely different with out really saying why. Thanks again in advance and appreciate any advice you guys can give me..  

Hi Blue Brick 

Feel free to give us a call www.sussexparamotors.co.uk  

There have been allot of Spam website recently so be warned if there advertising Cheap prices..  Make sure you can call up visit before paying any money.. 

Another thing to bare in mind before you pay any money is that the Spyder although the current Spyder it is based on the Roadster two which has now been superseded with the Roadster 3. If your not in a hurry it may be wise to wait for the Spyder 2..  

All the best 

Mark  

21 hours ago, morgy said:

Hi Blue Brick 

Feel free to give us a call www.sussexparamotors.co.uk  

There have been allot of Spam website recently so be warned if there advertising Cheap prices..  Make sure you can call up visit before paying any money.. 

Another thing to bare in mind before you pay any money is that the Spyder although the current Spyder it is based on the Roadster two which has now been superseded with the Roadster 3. If your not in a hurry it may be wise to wait for the Spyder 2..  

All the best 

Mark  

Many thanks for that.... Do you know of a rough time for the Spyder 2?  Would you be willing to give me a quote for a Spyder size 28

Edited by Blue Brick

On 19/01/2019 at 18:11, Blue Brick said:

Many thanks for that.... Do you know of a rough time for the Spyder 2?  Would you be willing to give me a quote for a Spyder size 28

We do not get a heads up on new release dates until about two week prior so couldn't quote for one until we have the new prices. I can give you a price for a spyder and adapt it when the new price list is released if you give us a call.  Sizes will also depend on the weight range of the wing and may be different from the Spyder..

www.sussexparamotors.co.uk 

Mark 

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 16:16, James Troup said:

What training options do you have in mind?

When I took training with FlySpain they were able to offer a substantial discount on my 26M Spyder. Might be worth thinking about...

Cheers,

Jim

Many thanks...Been flying for a couple of years now and wasn't planning on having any more training.

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 08:08, morgy said:

We do not get a heads up on new release dates until about two week prior so couldn't quote for one until we have the new prices. I can give you a price for a spyder and adapt it when the new price list is released if you give us a call.  Sizes will also depend on the weight range of the wing and may be different from the Spyder..

www.sussexparamotors.co.uk 

Mark 

Sorry I think you misunderstood my last response it was a quote for the Spyder I was looking for.... thanks in advance..