Damaged or dead adventure F or R 3

Ben henson

Hi guys sorry about the delay getting back to you. What I have is a complete Adventure A3 Paramotor and with possibly a carb service I expect it to start and run sweet. I have a complete spare cage and spare prop I also have a new harness for it I would expect the one on it to be a bit mouldy but poss recoverable. I wouldn't be interested in splitting it but would sell as a going concern with spares for the right money. Let me know if there's an interest obviously you get first shout Ben..

cheers Col. 

thanks for that, I would get by with a cage and prop for the time been, so if kiwi k would like to buy feel free, maybe you would consider selling spare prop and cage ;), it's nice to know there are spares available, thanks for the reply.

if there is a left and right salvageable cage top in the mangalled aluminium please let me know, I fly for flying not for looks so a few dents aren't going to bother me, thanks again.