Help with wing tip steering?!

Just recently got myself a Ozone Sirocco. Coming from Gin Mirage I must admit that the wings handling has been massive disappointment. This really cannot be so so I guess pilot is to blame. Could someone advice me how to fly with the wing tip steerings? With Mirage I could turn close to the ground much faster and the brakes had good response and bite. Wingovers were massive and easy. I only flew "sporty" with trims on neutral and using only brakes. 

With Sirocco being full reflex there is not much going on with the brakes (sluggish, heavy, unresponsive) so say I want to make wingovers how should I set the trim and should I use brakes, wing tip steering or both? If I use only wing tip steering toggles I feel unsafe for maneuvering without brakes.. Way too complicated for me ;)

Also on landing the flare is really inefficient again compared to the Mirage of same size. Landings should also be done with wing tip steering + brakes? 

Amazing that the manual says nothing about these. Takeoff and cruise no problem. Any input is appreciated!

Ozone is known for making their wings feel like that. In fact all their free flight wings are expected to be flown with a wrap, I don't think the same applies to paramotor wings though.

Use either tips or brakes, not both at the same time.

I have a Sirocco 22. In full reflex I usually only use the tips for turns (plus weight shift) and put the brakes on the magnets. You can pull the tips down really as far as you want - they are really safe (I have done both at the same time as far as I can and nothing really happens, it just makes it look like a poor attempt at big ears).

Wingovers should be done using brakes and not tips I'd have thought. How else would you apply a little bit of outside brake when you need to?

Personally I like to land with at least a bit of trimmers open (at the white line) - I find the extra speed/energy helps. I take a wrap (or 2) too. Often I will do a small pendulum type landing too.

Sorry I can't compare with a Mirage as I haven't flown one myself. It might be just you are adjusting to the "Ozone feel" of wing.

Thank you. Wraps and pendulum surely will help with the flare. 

With my old and dear Mirage I could turn tightly and touch the ground with wing tip. I'm just stunned on how different this Ozone feels like. Has anyone modified the wing to 2D-steering ie having brakes and wing tip steering tied together?