Paramotor Journalist required. All expenses paid.

All,

I am looking NOW for someone to produce enough content for the PMC to create a monthly 'Article' for the new Paramotor Club site. :-)

I will gladly cover all expenses for coverage, short videos (which I can edit), pictures and written content of all the main fly-in and expedition type Paramotor events in the UK and Europe.

I have not forgotten the comp guys of course :-) I am already talking to someone about that so it can have it's own section of articles. :-)

This would suit someone who attends most of the events anyway and want's me to pay for the petrol !! :-) :-)

You should have a half decent camera and know how to use it to take pictures, video and maybe the odd interview.

If we get enough content to produce more than 1 per month I will change it as required to make use of all the content gathered.

If your still reading it's likely to be you so 'don't be shy and hit reply! :-) '

What's not to like!

SW :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am sure there is room for two people to work together if your keen :-)

Steve (our current journalist) is unlikely to be able to make it to ALL of the events.

SW :D