Dudek Nucleon 29 for sale

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my Nucelon 29.

Its a great all rounder of a wing - competition winning handling and THE best XC wing on the market.

It's in excellent condition and is low hours.

Produced Sept 2010.

I now fly an Ozone Speedster so no need for this wing.

More pics available on request.

£1400

Luke

:D

IMG_0338.JPG.6a5485966d059486cad9f34d890

Hi Nigel

The only down side is it is 2-3 km per hour slower for Equal wing size... + sides Easier launch. Better tip steering (far more responsive) Faster turning. You can get away with a much smaller wing for same eco. Great in thermals. Much slower approach speed on landing. (if you come in on slow)

Hi Nigel

The only down side is it is 2-3 km per hour slower for Equal wing size... + sides Easier launch. Better tip steering (far more responsive) Faster turning. You can get away with a much smaller wing for same eco. Great in thermals. Much slower approach speed on landing. (if you come in on slow)

True.....

But very little reflex, so a lot less stability and more pilot input when needed. Pilots that have been used to the secure feeling from reflex may feel a little unnerved for a few hours.

You don't get something for free. More reflex more drag.

I fly the Hadron which is similar in characteristics. On a nice day day a dream to fly, fast, efficient and a joy to chuck about. But, when its a bit more lively then be prepared to pilot it as with any other glider that has less reflex and more like a classic design.

This is not pointed at anyone person, but there are less ethics when money is involved and product needs to be sold.

Just telling it straight.

• 2 months later...