v5 is on order

dan_p

Wassup worcs crew, i finaly cracked and put an order in for a v5. Unfortunately (for me) they are selling like hot cakes, theres a bit of a wait. I also just bought a mega lightweight tent so any of the crew fancy some vol biv adventures then lets start talking. Thinking a run up to and over Snowdon with a stopover near the tyn y coed in capel curig could be in order (taxi into betws for fuel). The tyn y coed does a cracking pint and good food.

^ yeah i saw it and was tempted but i bought it through a friend, i buy all my stuff from him and in return he realy looks after me. The wait time is well worth the relationship, its like bulk buy but spread over years :mrgreen:

Wassup worcs crew, i finaly cracked and put an order in for a v5. Unfortunately (for me) they are selling like hot cakes, theres a bit of a wait. I also just bought a mega lightweight tent so any of the crew fancy some vol biv adventures then lets start talking. Thinking a run up to and over Snowdon with a stopover near the tyn y coed in capel curig could be in order (taxi into betws for fuel). The tyn y coed does a cracking pint and good food.

When you thinking of doing the trip dan,do we have a back up driver in case of problems,im in//////

When you thinking of doing the trip dan,do we have a back up driver in case of problems,im in//////

Jock this will require more than 12 min of flight LOL

Dan we've not met .... i'm sure we will bump in to each other soon.

I am also in! Sounds good.

Carl

its all down hill to snowdon,i had a tesco out & return today,now para mucnhing,ive got it worked out carl.10mins land 9 mins land 5 mins pick you up from the long grass,lol. we will get out next week light easterlies,,i will bring extra pint of fuel,,,,,,,,

• 3 months later...

Good times are ahead, I am informed that the new motor is right around the corner and should be with me next week.

:D

Need to get her set up nice and have a couple of flights then i'm set for some big fly's. Snowdon is main mission but also want to try some trips to the coast, take a peek over brecon etc. I have my superlight megatent so also up for some vol biv action.

My timing couldn't be better as my new ride turns up just as we begin our trip into winter! Still, probably not much worse than our summer, and i have always flown throughout winter. Time for the big gloves.

Nigel, its a laser nova photon competition, designed for adventure racing i think. Crazy bit of gear , weighs 750g. I needed a tent to go to the tt with and as I dont use tents (i have a van) wanted something that would be good for vol biv. I'm quite excited about getting some trips done with it.