Microavionics paramotor headset - bluetooth adaptor

peter_6095

...works brilliantly with the iPhone. I am able to receive calls in flight and talk clearly. I didn't have any luck with the cable with my new iPhone 4S, even with my older iPhone it was not a viable solution as either the cable or connecting lead would disconnect itself unless taped together, and I had to take gloves off to touch the screen to answer calls. Now I can just touch the button on the bluetooth device to answer calls, with my gloves on and my iPhone safely tucked into an inside pocket. Thoroughly recommended.

There are times where I have to be contactable, it's either that or no flying... Handy for music as well through the iPhone.

On a scale of 1 - 10 (highest) how would you rate the quality of the music through your bluetooth adaptor and headset speaker?

I know it's very subjective, but compared to an average pair of headphones hard connected to your iphone

Cheers

Dan

There are times where I have to be contactable, it's either that or no flying... Handy for music as well through the iPhone.

On a scale of 1 - 10 (highest) how would you rate the quality of the music through your bluetooth adaptor and headset speaker?

I know it's very subjective, but compared to an average pair of headphones hard connected to your iphone

Cheers

Dan

About a 7 compared to my Bose set.