Fresh Breeze UK Importer. Important NEWS from Piers Dent.

After 11 successful Years of being the UK importer and sole concessionaire for the German Paramotor Manufacturer FRESH BREEZE I have decided it is time to hand the reins over to someone new.

Dan Burton is now the new owner of Fresh Breeze UK and will be taking the brand forward in the coming years.

Dan can be contacted on: 07767 446 250 or email:  dan@underwaterimages.co.uk.

Please make a note of his number and contact details and give him a call to discuss your needs.

I am sure Dan will offer excellent new paramotor sales advice and also spares backup for the Snap, Solo, Polini, Simonini and Monster engines in the coming years and I can recommend him wholeheartedly.

FRESH BREEZE have a brilliant range of Paramotors, Trikes and Wings and have a dedicated and unparalleled full time team of 16 at their custom built factory next to their own runway in Germany. They continue to lead the industry with research and development into new trikes, machines, harnesses and other associated equipment and are often copied, but never equalled.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my students and customers of the last

11 years and wish you all safe air, Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Piers Dent