Tip to Tip 'Supporters' T-shirts.

All,

Here are the pictures of the official Tip to Tip 'Supporters' T-shirts. (for now you will need to log in to see the pictures, I am sure someone will change this soon enough)

The cost of the T-shirts is £19.95 (of which £5 (the profit) goes into to the Tip to Tip fund)

http://paramotorclub.org/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=357

http://paramotorclub.org/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=358

I will work out a Paypal button soon.

SW :D

Edited by Guest

For the moment,

If you want to buy a T-shirt you can PayPal £19.95 per T-shirt to tiptotip at paramotorclub.org (please remember to tell us your size Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large. and give us your address.) If you dont know how to send money via Paypal, PM your e-mail address and I will send a request to you.

Your T-shirt will be with you in 2-3 days.

It's always you...

Ummm...

I had thought that it was going to be the six pilots but now you have made me feel bad, so how about this...

The Pilot T-shirts can be ordered from the day after the event by anyone who flew a leg of the Tip to Tip! this can be logged by the regional clubs (keep a list of names and submit it at the end) I think that's fair :D

Any better ideas, anyone?

Oy,

Don't try to make me feel guilty! coming in here giving it all of that :arrow::oops::!:

:lol::lol:

It's a great idea! and on e that I hope will coax more people into flying some of it.