How can I get a trial lesson in Suffolk/Essex

Hello SimonW

I noticed over last couple of weeks paramotor flights just off A12. On Suffolk/Essex border and was interested to know how I can get a triaal lesson from there or any place in the area. Can anyone help??

marky_mark

I am not sure who that would be off the top of my head. I am based in Membury (M4) but if its a 'taster day' that your after you are more than welcome here. If you want to go and see and chat... then take the offer above :-)

SW :D

Hi neilzy,

What's the essex flyin. Is this the event on the A12 or in Braintree?

Yes, it's a taster lesson I'm after. Do you have dates available for dual flight tasters?

marky_mark

Sorry, but we dont do tandem flight taster days due to legal and insurance reasons. There are some that do though.

Yes,

The only legal way of doing it is for the P2 to be 'under instruction' under the umbrella of a club or association. The P2 must also be a member of that club.

The BHPA sell a days membership and 'training' if you want a 'paragliding' tandem flight. This is entirely legal of course.

• 2 weeks later...