Powick Friday 4th March ???

norbertflyer

"I can squeeze out a free afternoon on Friday, if anyone else is out and about flapping? I'll stay local if no one can make it."

Just wondered what you meant by Flapping-------- Paragliding or Paramotoring?

Then realised, the title is Powick Friday......Der stupid me!

Yes, a flight Friday afternoon would be nice.

Mike

Ah, I see. I've always called it 'flapping' since I started flying these contraptions in 1996. (Powered or unpowered). Only speak about 'flapping' with friends & family. Never seem to use any other term.

I'm planning to be there from 1230 ish.

Richard

ps - I'm sure that 50 acre field at Powick has a 2ft rise in the centre, we can soar that ......

Had a great Flight, Richard and I.

Had a bit of trouble doing a forward for some strange reason, but prevailed, to be awarded with a great flight.

Cheers Richard!

Click to view full size.

[attachment=2]Nice House.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]River, Richard and Mike.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Upton.jpg[/attachment]

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

You could have gone under the upton bridge then done the salom sticks on the left.nice photos.

I would have got under the bridge,because i deff wouldnt have got over it on past flights.15ft lol.ive been waiting for bailey carb kit & manifold but they are to busy with new v5 engine to rattle of some eggmotor bits.ive got gy6 carb.going to see if i can get someone to make manifold this week. wish i had a tig welder.

Yes, a great afternoons flying with another 4 hours added to the logbook. Highest thermals went to 2,300ft and just 4.75 litres used on the first 2h11m flight!

Great pics Mike, I'll get mine out later in the year when the summer finger wear allows operation of the camera controls .... would be good to see the video?

Would be good to see you in the air again Jock, when your engine bits are sorted.

Drizzling here today.....

Richard