Hi - just joined...

Hi everyone, just joined paramotorclub.org.

I live in Reading, Berkshire (near J12 of M4). I have had a couple of 10 minute flights, some training and have got my own kit. Haven't done anything since October and need to find a site(s) to fly from, to gain experience and confidence (bit of a scaredy-cat :-( ). The Lambourn club looks interesting, how do i join?

Just thought I'd say 'hello'...

Cheers

Baldie

Hi,

OK, to join our club pop over at the weekend where when we are having an oped day / fly in which we expect 30+ people to attend. Find me (Simon Westmore) and plonk £60 quid in my hand :D:D

If you want a day of training and coaching, The weather looks perfect for tomorrow! I provide training as a full course or a day rate of £100.

Its OK to be scared, but know that the goal is to 'enjoy' your flying not be scared of it :D:D

Welcome to the site, hope to see you at the weekend.

What motor and wing do you have?

Can't make today - working and no leave left for rest of year :(

I will try to come over at the weekend for a nose about, if i can fit it in. Have you got gps co-ordinates for site, or a map link or something so i can find it..?

Thanks

Thanks for the info simon, which days this weekend? Sat, Sun, Mon?

BTW, in answer to your previous, I have a "Paramania Revolution" wing and a "Parajet Volution" motor (although, the motor is brand new, just run in, so not yet set up (hang angle) nor the carb fine tuned yet...)

bladie

Hi everyone, just joined paramotorclub.org.

I live in Reading, Berkshire (near J12 of M4). I have had a couple of 10 minute flights, some training and have got my own kit. Haven't done anything since October and need to find a site(s) to fly from, to gain experience and confidence (bit of a scaredy-cat :-( ). The Lambourn club looks interesting, how do i join?

Just thought I'd say 'hello'...

Cheers

Baldie

iv'e just joined, i'm from Reading 7 I'm bald. What a coincedence. I live in Tilehurst.

Alec