Evening flight in Oxfordshire - Low flying with Colin

Here is a two minute clip of a flight that I did with Colin yesterday evening. A 43km trip around the Oxfordshire countryside, taking in Devil's Cauldron and the White Horse at Uffington. It was pretty quiet out there as it was during the first half of the world's most boring football match. I did catch the second half when I got down though - hadn't missed much. A gentle introduction to low flying for me up on the open fields of the Ridgeway, following Colin. Perfect conditions into wind (sadly for photography purposes also into the sun).

No animals were harmed during the taking of this video, but a lucky deer caught sight of something that he had never seen before, for which I am sure that he will thank us when he gets to tell all the other deer about it later at the pub.

What a great feeling it was to fly over such stunning scenery in my little flying machine. The laughs at the end of the clip say it all. Watch in HD.

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

Nice video Peter, much more interesting than the world cup.

I love the sound of that rotron, and a good cimb rate :D

What a great feeling it was to fly over such stunning scenery in my little flying machine.

That says it all (probably for most of us on here), very good in HD.

Cheers,

Alan