IMPORTANT NOTICE TO AIRKIT FUTURE CUSTOMER AND BUYERS!!!

This is a link to a post in the Paramotor Mag forum to which I have responded but I thought I should post a link to it here in case anyone has any further information.

http://www.paramotormag.com/forum/viewt ... highlight=

I have also had a few people ask me about the frame etc as they were also looking to order one.

Please take note thst they have not delivered and at this stage would avoid. Unless Roberto turns out to be in hospital or some other reasonable excuse.

But at this stage it is not advised to buy from them.

Any information about this company would be very gratefully recieved. In the first few weeks they do seem to have been very professional and quick to reply. I am not of the impression that they deliberatly set out to rip me off, I just wonder if something has happened. i.e. cash flow problems, accident, holiday etc.

As a side note does any one else know of a reliable manafacturer of a frame that dismantle in a similar way to this one as I really need it to be as small as possible?

There was a guy in the Uk selling these kits, he quoted a delivery time of three weeks so I geuss he was ordering them from spain as people bought them, his number is 07841294593.

try giving him a call and he may be able to shed more light on the situation.

Dave

Well as you may guess I have been ripped off by Air Kit which is a bloody shame cos the kit they produce is really 1st class my name is Trev Drury of Paramotorpirates.com tel 07841294593 I have been in touch with the Malaga Police but please don't anyone try to buy from them until I put another post on here telling you all the situation

Cheers Trev

Well as you may guess I have been ripped off by Air Kit which is a bloody shame cos the kit they produce is really 1st class my name is Trev Drury of Paramotorpirates.com tel 07841294593 I have been in touch with the Malaga Police but please don't anyone try to buy from them until I put another post on here telling you all the situation

Cheers Trev

Hi Trev

Do you think it would be better not to have their frame still for sale in your shop??

Normally I would remove them, however I need people to see them so when we go to full production they will be already known and I hope every one out there will also know we will be reliable and supply at a very competitive rate