my first gopro hd vid...

finally coughed up my hard earned and went for it!!

my first attempt at using it resulted in this!.... forgetting to turn it on for the take off, and landing on my face!!....still...was a good little flight after waiting from 2pm til 8pm for the wind to drop..

i still cant seem to keep my head still enough though!!...anyone got any good mounting place tips for me?

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

Quality vid!

I reckon there's some pretty good editing in some of the vids you see on here with some judicious snipping! I reckon in time you'll know which shots you'll want and just focuson them. Use your gopro everytime you fly, then analyze the results and you'll soon be the Bailey of the air! (That's David Bailey, not 4 stroke Bailey!)

I've seen vids where peoplehave mounted the camera on poles, legs and one even mounted it under the wing looking down at the pilot's head!

Happy flying...

Tj

Quality vid!

I reckon there's some pretty good editing in some of the vids you see on here with some judicious snipping! I reckon in time you'll know which shots you'll want and just focuson them. Use your gopro everytime you fly, then analyze the results and you'll soon be the Bailey of the air! (That's David Bailey, not 4 stroke Bailey!)

I've seen vids where peoplehave mounted the camera on poles, legs and one even mounted it under the wing looking down at the pilot's head!

Happy flying...

Tj

thanks man...

im a bit gutted, as i uploaded it with the cult "sanctuary"...but killjoytube mutted my soundtrack so i had to put on of theirs on......shame really...wonder if theres a way around that one!!

Sorry Bro...Can't help you there. The guy who mounted his camera in the wing also mounted it looking forward under the wing. Have very quickly tried googling 'australian paramotor video wing mount' but can't find it :evil:

Good luck!

Tj