Mission Everest.

• 3 months later...

All,

This is a reminder (and confirmation) that 'bear Grylls, Mission Everest' will be on Channel 4 on easter Monday the 24th at 21:00.

http://www.mydigiguide.com/tv-guide/tv. ... t=47e74360

"Mission Everest. Special Episode 1.

This feature-length documentary follows the attempt by adventurer Bear Grylls and his friend Gilo Cardozo to fly paramotors - flimsy paraglider chutes powered by a backpack motor - above the height of Mount Everest. But before they can tackle Everest, Gilo will have to design and build a powerful but light machine that can fly where no other has gone before, and the pair will have to convince their wives to let them undertake a mission with no guarantee of success, let alone survival."

SW :D

Thanks for the reminder, Simon. Recorder set as I will be overseas. I have seen it already (in the US) and it was fab to see our sport getting mainstream attention.

It was / is huge in the USA as I am sure you know. :D

There was a whisper that the UK version is well,,,..... a different version.. or at least edit or narrator or something :D

Not me officer :roll: Can't wait to see it for the first time me ;-)

Plain sailing would be a word to describe something far from mission Everest I can tell you that much :D !!