lightweight lipo battery

jock

good info, my friend has a 32 on his solo, this has a ckoke lever. he has perfect pick up right through. I my self have a delay from tick over, so tend to blip the throttle before putting full power on. I have done everything but cannot get a quick response from it. it has had a butterfly mod also

Hi Fanman,

Any idea what the WB32 carb mod consists of? As far as I'm aware mine is standard and seems to run fine so reluctant to fiddle with it for now. I've got a carb kit on standby as I do believe the diaphram, over time, can harden and go brittle.

Justin

Hi Fanman,

Any idea what the WB32 carb mod consists of? As far as I'm aware mine is standard and seems to run fine so reluctant to fiddle with it for now. I've got a carb kit on standby as I do believe the diaphram, over time, can harden and go brittle.

Justin

Justin theres a link to a site showing how to do the mod, just do a search on here, I carried out the mod and now get better pick up and fuel economy.

Yes, if it's working ok then best to leave it alone. There are 2 mods, one is a notched butterfly allowing the idle adjustment screw to be backed off to suitable levels and better fuel atomising from the low jets. The other is to partally block 2 of the 3 low speed jets using a U shaped piece of 0.020" wire.