newbie hello all

I have recently become interested in paramotors, trying to learn about them so thought i would join your club and see what it was all about. 8)

living on lincolnshires east coast there doesnt seem to much in the way of local clubs that i am aware of :? may be somebody could enliten me.

cheers for now :)

rata2e,

Hi, this is turning out to be a great place to start looking and a great point of contact. If you hang around long enough someone may pop up, we have had a couple of instances where this has happened already and it can only become more frequent imho.

If you get a bunch together or even just a couple of you, form a Branch of The Paramotor Club. and 'they will come.' You will be amazed at who you bump into when they know you are there and flying.

Just talk to SimonW.

I have only flown two 15 minute stints........awsome!!!

Have just ordered my kit and ready to go!!

Lots of places to learn and loads of clubs around.

This one sounds like fun though!

Punch into google.............always works.

Try this club though.

Mike

what machine and wing have you ordered :?:

hello rata2e short notice for you theres a paramotor show on this weekend at the n e c 24th and 25th birmingham. get onto the net and search around .also you can watch paramotors on the you tube which you probably have allready. simon the instructor does taster days also. showing you ground handling with a wing forward. reverse. and maybe pull you along via a rope low level.all the best. iam also a novice:0)LAWRENCE ps welcome

hello rata2e short notice for you theres a paramotor show on this weekend at the n e c 24th and 25th birmingham. get onto the net and search around .also you can watch paramotors on the you tube which you probably have allready. simon the instructor does taster days also. showing you ground handling with a wing forward. reverse. and maybe pull you along via a rope low level.all the best. iam also a novice:0)LAWRENCE ps welcome

hello lawrence

thanks for your reply and welcome, too late for the nec this weekend :( working :(

your right i have had a look on you tube already, some good footage.

most taster days are 100+ ish miles away, but i may be able to get wing only training locally.

cheers rata2e