Not much happenin'

ArcusFlyer

Not much activity in Cheshire is there. This weather sucks. I'm working all hours living away in a hotel in central London during the week.

Got a week off next week basically because I haven't had chance to take any holiday and the year is almost over. Not much planned but was hoping to fly but forecast is terrible.

Currently hatching crazy plans like driving somewhere hot with the motor. Or hopping on a plane to Algodonales to try and get some free flying in. Not sure, any ideas?

Definitely up for a trip to Algo next year too I reckon. Maybe spring though.

Can't feel too sorry for myself though I guess. In 2 weeks I'm taking the PG to Australia for 3 weeks 8)

I've had my brother scoping out the best sites for months now and he doesn't even fly!

Been so manic work wise all the hol is coming at the back end of the year.

Still the thought of being grounded next week in the p1ssing english rain is not a nice one. Don't want things to get too desparate and have to do some diy / gardening.

Catch up soon.

Can't feel too sorry for myself though I guess. In 2 weeks I'm taking the PG to Australia for 3 weeks 8)

I've had my brother scoping out the best sites for months now and he doesn't even fly!

Still the thought of being grounded next week in the p1ssing english rain is not a nice one. Don't want things to get too desparate and have to do some diy / gardening.

Catch up soon.

I know what you mean, I even had to talk to the wife last week, I had completely forgoton she was there :D

Catch up soon.

Your a bad bad boy Dave :lol::lol:

I know what you mean, I even had to talk to the wife last week, I had completely forgoton she was there :D