Bunch of guys having a bit of a fly-in

Didn't put this one on video of the week because frankly the quality is poor. Interesting though is to watch a few take offs and observe how quickly they get airborn and climb away. Until you get to 2 min 30 sec then things change a bit. Oh yes. And a guy looking on says "Good Lord". Some model flying in there too if you like it.

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

Dave

Didn't put this one on video of the week because frankly the quality is poor. Interesting though is to watch a few take offs and observe how quickly they get airborn and climb away. Until you get to 2 min 30 sec then things change a bit. Oh yes. And a guy looking on says "Good Lord". Some model flying in there too if you like it.

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

Dave

Dave - for a moment I thought it was going to be footage of you and your mates blasting skywards on FT's :lol:

But interesting to see the various tackeoff styles, not to mention the variation in stride patterns...

Are you a sprinter, fast shuffler or hop skip and jumper Dave ? :wink:

Andy

[youtubevideo]

[/youtubevideo]

Dave

Dave - for a moment I thought it was going to be footage of you and your mates blasting skywards on FT's :lol:

But interesting to see the various tackeoff styles, not to mention the variation in stride patterns...

Are you a sprinter, fast shuffler or hop skip and jumper Dave ? :wink:

Andy

He's a wobbler LOL :D:lol::lol::lol:

Andy

Go back and watch t again. First 2min 45 sec. He's not a close friend of mine but Brandon was flying a Flat top. Compare it to the rest in the video.

Dave

You're right. I'm a wobbler. :) But if you gt enough raw power up ya backside you dont wobble for long. Everything goes tight and you're off. Still envy your record though. Especially if you had the skill to do it with less power than me. You cookin those touch and goes yet ?

Dave

Andy

Go back and watch t again. First 2min 45 sec. He's not a close friend of mine but Brandon was flying a Flat top. Compare it to the rest in the video.

That FT really did climb out quick

Dave

You're right. I'm a wobbler. :) But if you gt enough raw power up ya backside you dont wobble for long. Everything goes tight and you're off. Still envy your record though. Especially if you had the skill to do it with less power than me. You cookin those touch and goes yet ?

no touch and goes, hada a few touching cloth moments though :D

Dave