Reserve parachute

bignos

Gin, Skyline or other  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Gin, Skyline or other

• Gin (yellow)
    • Skyline (covered deck)
    • Other

im going to change my reserve position to a front mount, do i need anything extra other than the container?

Which is best, the one with a covered instrument deck (too cumbersome?) or the one without (easy to loose or damage instruments)

opinions please!

Skyline-Front-Container-Classic-big.jpg.

L_G-Reserve_outer.jpg.d6eb3c542a61d98cfb

Edited by Guest

I'd go for a non enclosed flight deck, as then it doesn't matter if say your radio or vario overhang the sides by an inch or so. With an enclosed one, you really are limited to what will fit inside the enclosure. Ensure all instruments are fitted with an extra lanyard, tied off or clipped off somewhere secure and the job's a good 'un.

Don't tumble flat on your face and damage isn't an issue ;-)

im going to change my reserve position to a front mount, do i need anything extra other than the container?

Which is best, the one with a covered instrument deck (too cumbersome?) or the one without (easy to loose or damage instruments)

opinions please!

I bought the Skyline and can use it with or with out the enclosed bit :D

Ive got the Gin container as per picture. As Mentioned in an earlier post about reserves. Whilst flying check the positioning of your reserve container & handle! I was shocked when I reached and realised how far it was to reach around the low hang point arm & riser. With a bit of a replacing where the straps attach to the harness, it is much easier now.

Paul