Paramotor/Paragliding wing

lib

Hello folks,

I am looking for a reasonably low hour wing that I could use for paramotoring and paragliding (seems a bit nuts to buy both and I understand there are dual purpose wings).

I am about 75kg (without any harness etc.) I have £800-1000ish to spend.

Anybody have anything appropriate?

Thanks,

Paul

Hello folks,

I am looking for a reasonably low hour wing that I could use for paramotoring and paragliding (seems a bit nuts to buy both and I understand there are dual purpose wings).

I am about 75kg (without any harness etc.) I have £800-1000ish to spend.

Anybody have anything appropriate?

Thanks,

Paul

I used to fly one of these , had it about two years it is a good duel purpose wing.

I even did my SIV course on it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MEBIDX:IT

Yea it looks ok to me

For what it is worth. I don`t think that you can tell the condition of a wing by looking at a few photos. I cant see inside the cells to check for any rips or burst seems? or what the lines are like! Have a full check service by Loft or Aerofix, if you buy it.

Yea it looks ok to me

For what it is worth. I don`t think that you can tell the condition of a wing by looking at a few photos. I cant see inside the cells to check for any rips or burst seems? or what the lines are like! Have a full check service by Loft or Aerofix, if you buy it.

Yes it looks ok to me the wing not the photos

looked at it a few weeks ago on the hill I was interested as I had one for a while.

It is a good condition wing.

I have an Apco Karma (2 years old) no more than 30 hours on it.

I had it serviced by "the loft" in July (before I took the wing paragliding in the Alps) That cost £150 and it got an excellent rating.

Its more of suited to Paragliding and I have never flown it with the engine. But I do see that Apco market them as dual wings.

Its also a super safe DHV1

If your interested PM me