Hi All,

I've just joined this forum so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I was a Paragliding Pilot (both Hill & Tow) a few years back and now want to get into paramotoring.

I still have my paraglider (Edel Racer 25) which I have been ground handling just for fun.

I dropped out due to work commitments and now have more time on my hands.

I live in Hertfordshire and I was wondering what would be the best way to get into the sport and where?

Cheers All & Safe Flying!!

Woody

Welcome mate, you are near to me! Im in biggleswade and fly at a few different places,over bambury where my instructor lives,sometimes at royston heath and an occasional fly where i live.getting bloody cold now so im waiting till the show at the nec to get a nice thermal suit and gloves! gaz 8)

Hi Woody, welcome to the forum. I have tried a couple of schools, but third time lucky l found Simon's school at Lambourn near Hungerford. He is an excellant instructor and would recommend him to any pilot new or converting.

Simons airfields are large and flat and take any wind direction. I also fly at Basingstoke and soon at Normandy near Aldershot with my PPG. I also fly PG's.

Regards Mike

hello woody. and welcome. iam also a newbie.and with your experience with hill and tow. iam still a newbie.ive learnt from the forum alot . and from the people.from LAWRENCE:0)

Hi Woody

Welcome. Although its a distance for you, I would really recomend Simon. Hes safe, patient and knows a fair bit! Its a good friendly club too. You always get a genuine hello when you arrive and plenty of advice and support. Worth the trip with some excellent landscape to fly over.

Thanks for a warm welcome.

I'm looking at flying more the a10 / m11 corridor as I want to spend as much time as poss in the air and as little as possible in the car.

So I'll look more in these areas for training - thanks.

Theres a place at Alconbry and av8er, has anyone used those places?

Cheers,

Woody