Thank you Parajet

alan

I would like to thank Markus And Jim at Parajet for their help in diagnosing a problem with my Parajet Macro This problem had occurred when i tripped over a kicking strap that i had fitted to my paramotor to make it easier to get into my seat.

The subsequent tumble caused the engine backplate to bend which moved the propeller closer to the bottom of the frame and when i flew last Thursday i wiggled myself into the seat the propeller touched the bottom of the frame.

Not realising the backplate had been bent i phoned Parajet up told them what had happened and they where only to happy for me to bring my motor in and inspect it.

Not only did they inspect it they than fixed it and went over the rest of it and even fixed my cruise control all at no cost.

All this was carried out by Markus and in the mean time Jim gave me a tour of the workshop and the new Rotron engines which do look impressive.

My point is that i was made so welcome the customer service is truly second to none its an English company where you can go and collect your parts have your paramotor fixed instantly no waiting for parts to come from abroad so anyone thinking of buying a new paramotor think about Parajet.

All the above and i bought my Parajet second hand and they knew that, what a service.