Tractor pulling

Farmer_Dave

Thats bonkers, I went to a tractor pulling meet when I lived in holland, there were some very impressive machines there, there were a couple using jet engines and even some using up to six (yes six) aero engines, they sounded insane.

PS: I am not into tractors or anything...........honest :shock:

Dave.

I think the tractor driver should've been more aggressive. Looks like he couldn't decide which gear to use. That tank had some guts though.

Wish i'd had some money years ago. A local Army surplus dealer accidentally bid on and bought 26 tanks. I was offered an ATC in good working order for a grand +vat. Multifuel engine. That would've made for some fun around the farm. He sold a Chieftain (56 tonnes) for 5 grand. £100 per tonne.

Dave

There was a bloke once, who was proper into his tractors. He could tell the difference between a ford and a Massey ferguson just by the engine noise. He had tractor posters up round his house and a collection of priceless model tractors he'd loving ly collected.

Well, his missus got fed up with all the tractor related activity, and one day, on returning from work (after stopping to talk to a couple of local farmers (about their tractors) he found her and all his tractor related paraphenalia gone.

He was gutted. He really missed his tractors and went into a huge depression. After time he pulled out of it and he became interested in buses. One day he was on his local 52, you know, the one that goes from the church, in town, when the engine gave an almighty bang and the bus filled up with smoke.

This bloke takes a massive breath in and inhales all the smoke, rushes to the door, opens it and blows all the smoke away.

The other passengers went crazy, "How did you do that?" they all wanted to know.

"Easy" was his reply.

"I'm an extractor fan".

Geddit!

Tj

There was a bloke once, who was proper into his tractors. He could tell the difference between a ford and a Massey ferguson just by the engine noise. He had tractor posters up round his house and a collection of priceless model tractors he'd loving ly collected.

Well, his missus got fed up with all the tractor related activity, and one day, on returning from work (after stopping to talk to a couple of local farmers (about their tractors) he found her and all his tractor related paraphenalia gone.

He was gutted. He really missed his tractors and went into a huge depression. After time he pulled out of it and he became interested in buses. One day he was on his local 52, you know, the one that goes from the church, in town, when the engine gave an almighty bang and the bus filled up with smoke.

This bloke takes a massive breath in and inhales all the smoke, rushes to the door, opens it and blows all the smoke away.

The other passengers went crazy, "How did you do that?" they all wanted to know.

"Easy" was his reply.

"I'm an extractor fan".

Geddit!

Tj

:roll::roll: