Flag pole looking good for today

Well i have just got back from free flying the fusion to :lol::shock::shock: I took off in some of the most gusty lumpy thermic sh1t i have ever flown in in my life the wind was coming through at an AV of 8mph gusting to 20mph at one point i was just in the green on the trimmers and going backwards :( but i have to say the fusion never mist a beat i had one very minor wing tip tuck and that was all. I am sooo so happy with this wing its rock solid....

ALL I NEED NOW IS MY MOTOR :cry::cry:

That's good news!

LOADS of free flyers in France are buying them now, it seems as though it works as intended both on the hill and with a motor.

If you get anyone interested in a demo Fusion, I can arrange a 23 locally a 26 and a 29. (The closest decent hill to me is Coombe Gibbet, I would be happy to hook up there on a blown out PPG day, which means I can also bring the 23.)

I should point out, that Combe Gibbet is a BHPA hill site, and not a PPG site!! you DO need to be a member of the BHPA to use it.

SW :D