Location in your profile

Hi All,

Just been looking at the profiles page and noticed that a lot of you guys are leaving out your location.

If you put a location onto your profile it would really increase the chances of that surprise phone call or e-mail from other members that are in your area to come for a spur of the moment flight.

Just an idea.

Cheers Col........

Hi All,

Just been looking at the profiles page and noticed that a lot of you guys are leaving out your location.

If you put a location onto your profile it would really increase the chances of that surprise phone call or e-mail from other members that are in your area to come for a spur of the moment flight.

Just an idea.

Cheers Col........

Hi Weesplat / Col

Good idea to have members locations, also would be an advantage to have a name as well as nick name.

Eric Perkins. Ep the Cp

Hi EP,

I agree with you that the ability to have a nickname and your proper name would be good. I'll drop Simon a PM and see what he can do. I made my e-mail address visible on the members list just for that reason its got my proper name but the guys at work decided that i would end up just a Weesplat when I told them what I was going to start paramotoring and it kind of stuck. I use it on all the forums that I join now just out of habit.

Cheers Col / Weesplat

I will see what can be done by the tec bloke.

Great to see you today, see Lambourn club form for start of thread if you want to tell us how your first XC went :D

BTW, the mast is 5km from take off, you went 5km past it, so you got 10km away from take off which means you flew 20km out and back. If you include the buzzing around in all directions I recon you could add another 3-4km

FACT you flew 20km

PROB you flew 24km

WELL DONE MATE! GLAD I COULD FLY IT WITH YOU 'sort of' :D

Hi Simon, Was a great day and any of you guys that didnt make it realy missed out. My First time flying in company so a bit nervy but realy enjoyed it. Ive posted on the other thread so wont repeat on this one.

Cheers Everyone and lets do it again real soon. Col......