Kit: Tip to tip miles flown.

helimed01

Hi Team.

I am missing:

2 folding chairs in bags (type with can holder in the arm that hurt the back of your legs.)

Wind break, large rolled and tied. Orange red and blue I think.

An Icom radio in leather case, old one with 6 re-chargable AA's. Simon W was using it, not that he ever listened to it tho! (white's of thier eyes) :D

One fuel can 22 ltr plastic in a field somewhere that I have forgotten the wareabouts. Does anyone (biker Dave) have the lat + long of the fuel can?

Oh and a flying suit that flew out the back of the trailer :?

I have extra:

One Alinco radio charger. Think its Dan's and will keep it hostage till he returns all my other kit that I put in his hire van.

Dave the bikers card reader and 2GB card.

Normans grass strip book.

Lynwyns underpants (thong) :wink:

By the way; Worked out the GPS miles flown on the tip to tip, total 939 miles. I am missing the flying time between Lockerbie and Thornhill via bigger (127.78 miles). I think I can get the time when I download the GPS log. If it was about 4.5 hours the flying time will be approx 33.5 hours total in the air which is less than I thought, unless I have got it wrong, I will double check! Approx Av speed 28mph, whch sounds about right.

Thanks for everyones help, I love you all and will see you soon.

Whitters X

I recon I have all of your stuff here mate.

I will hold it hostage until I get a prop from you LOL

Flyin moved to 6th 7th Sep, can you make that? You will wish you did, bring the misses :D

SW :D

I recon I have all of your stuff here mate.

I will hold it hostage until I get a prop from you LOL

Flyin moved to 6th 7th Sep, can you make that? You will wish you did, bring the misses :D

SW :D

I took the prop for a keepsake. The leading edge is worn from flying through rain and hail, the tips are cracking aswell, it doesn't have a lot of life left in it. Also a couple of dents from being dumped on to the ground in that pass, one of several flights I preferre not to think about!

I thought about mounting it with a plackard and giving it to Gilo then thought sod it I will have it.

If you really want it back I will give it to you. :cry:

Unfortunately working the weekend of the 6th 7th. At least I will be flying, or sat next to the bloke that is flying anyway.

Regards.

Whitters.