Felix Fund, Paramotor Club Cheque hand over.

It's taken a little while to get this pic for one reason or another but recently Colin and I were given the pleasure of handing over all of your donations to the MD for the Felix Fund Charity that many of you donated to at the September fly-in :-)

IMG_9812.thumb.jpeg.a08fa23758c3d8585c462cbd9e007e59.jpeg

As I hope most of you can remember, our last event at Eckington (which I personally felt was the best one yet :-) ! ) was not only an excuse to get together, do some flying, and drink and eat too much. We managed to balance that out in the Ying Yang sense by raising a massive £1700 for the Felix Fund

Almost everyday bomb disposal and search personnel deal with highly pressured situations. This continued exposure to intense stress can have lasting effects, both physical and mental.

Felix Fund aims to assist with the well-being of individuals within the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) and Search Community across all British military.

This (short year) with only two events, the Paramotor Club has raised £2360 for charity!! A Special thanks to all the VIP members that attended those events and the event set up crew, and the people from Eckington that came to the fireworks display and donated!!. You are all awesome and have the right to take some pride away with you :-)

I look forward to more event's and more fundraising for charities with an amazing group of people! 

SW :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...