Fly In 29th June?

Simon, planning to fly up early from Bath if poss (yes I know, if I can get my sorry ass in the air by then).

How about a bit of live music, I believe there are others here that play a bit including yourself, I sing and play blues harp and a tiny bit of guitar and can bring a whole pa with me if someone has a genny.

How about it, would make a great day I reckon?

Malc

Just out of interest how many are likely to want to camp overnight on saturday? The field is within the village with houses on both sides. The live band sounds great and I am up for it but don't know if that field is the best venue - can we party at the flying site?

I am trying for this today, I have asked once already but Jill did say that she would like to put her horses back into the field overnight.

SW :D

I am proposing to fly in from Ashcott (30 miles south of Bath) It is a dead straight line (very nearly) and is a distance of exactly 60 miles.

Anyone coming up fro the westcountry and wanting to leave cars at my place and fly with me are more than welcome. I recently flew 60 miles crosswind taking three hours and 12.5 litres of fuel using a parajet macro. I expect to leave on Saturday morning and return Sunday afternoon.

from 51° 7'54.05"N 2°47'46.44"W

to 51°31'53.56"N 1°34'39.19"W

Just noticed other thread....

To confirm, We can now camp at the same site as the flying.

ALL MUST TALK TO MYSELF OR COLIN FOR NO FLY ZONE BRIEF BEFORE FLIGHT.

Yipppeeee cant wait....

SW :D