Paramotor for 86kg

mx19

Hi All, I'm back with my tail between my legs after deciding to cut my losses and upgrade from the RAD MXL I was given! 

I'm looking for a paramotor to suit me at 86kg. I have up to £1500 to spend so know it wont be Gucci, but all I want is airworthy, and easily able to get parts for the motor. Ideally something I can upgrade as I go along! I'm based in Fleet Hampshire so anything around here would be perfect. 

I'm in talks with a couple of people about a couple of PAP 1400 125's and was also looking for feedback on the suitability of these?

Thanks a lot!

Max

50 minutes ago, mx19 said:

Hi All, I'm back with my tail between my legs after deciding to cut my losses and upgrade from the RAD MXL I was given! 

I'm looking for a paramotor to suit me at 86kg. I have up to £1500 to spend so know it wont be Gucci, but all I want is airworthy, and easily able to get parts for the motor. Ideally something I can upgrade as I go along! I'm based in Fleet Hampshire so anything around here would be perfect. 

I'm in talks with a couple of people about a couple of PAP 1400 125's and was also looking for feedback on the suitability of these?

Thanks a lot!

Max

I reality I think you are going to have to up your budget a little.