New Pilot in London Area

Vik

Hello PPG enthusiasts, 

I am a new Pilot, recently finished training  in US and moved to UK. Since I am new here and have no clue where to go to see/meet PPG friends, I thought I would go to the airports people fly from and start there. 

What airports/fields around London do you guys fly from?

Is there an option of PPG rental gear I can try out for a bit till I settle down and have my own gear? 

Thanks in advance!

Hi Vik, welcome to the Paramotor Club :-)

I left it a while in the hope that someone local to you would reply, we teach loads of people from London and surrounding area so I know they exist!! They are clearly too busy eating Jellied Eels lol

If you check out this link: https://www.paramotorclub.org/communitymap/ you will be able to locate them and send them a message :-)(you need to be logged in for the above link to work) 

Again, welcome! 

SW :D

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 2/10/2021 at 2:01 PM, gazzer04 said:

Hi Vik

Where abouts in London are you based? we have a little club in Cambridgeshire which is only 1 hr from North London, unfortunatley we dont have any rental kit though.

Gary

Hello Gary, sorry I lost the conversation and life happened lol. I am in Watford. Please send me the details for the Cambridgeshire club and I can join you guys some day. Havent stated flying yet...