New In Banbury

The closest to you for training would be Paul Taylor at Byfield 07891 407612 (www.av8er.com) or Simon Westmore at Lambourn 07983 428 453. I have met Simon and I thought he gave me the answers I wanted. I thought his structure of training would suit my needs best, but have still got to get around to booking a committed training program with him. In the mean time I have been doing as much ground handling as the 3 W`s (work, weather & wife) will permit. Along with reading plenty of books & watching videos. I still have not flown, as I believe my self taught route may not be the best option?

I live about 8 miles west of Deddington towards Chippy. Send me a pm some time with your phone number, it might just give me the push to get down to training with Simon at Lambourn.

Paul (PhatBoy)

Hello mate,that was me and two friends that flew over your house last weekend!! we flew to the sturges pub for a beer then back to the field,was a great day. There was four of us that went to the pub but one of the guys couldnt start his motor(battery dead) so he got a lift home! If your ever about over there come and meet up with us,just email or pm me,cheers mate

Gaz