Got it at last.

admin (Simon W)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Paramoteur-Caques ... dZViewItem

I took delivery of the above helmet today, along with my Alinco adapter which all works and fits.

I did have to bend some stuff to get a tight fit to my ears but now I have done that it all seems just fine.

I will fly with it as soon as I can but I will say for those of you who need a helmet with comms for training e.t.c this will be OK for the job.

Not A1 or top notch at all, but it will do the job for a small sum of money.

CAUTION!!! DONT BUY THE KIT WITH THE RADIO AS WELL!!! THE RADIO IS NO GOOD IN THE UK.

Just get yourself a nice popular radio and they will send the lead that you need with it.

Cant say more than that to be honest.

Windy still.......

Hi All,

They do two diffrent radios one on the 400-470mhz band which is the ST-918 model and one on the 136-174mhz band which is the ST-818.

So if you do order the helmet and radio together make sure you specify the ST-818 model radio and you should be fine.

You'll have guessed I know this because I didnt and recived the ST-918 but the guys were great I dropped them an e-mail and got one in reply saying to send the handset back and they would send out an ST-818 in exchange.

Once I get to use the kit all together I'll do a small review and post it on the forum.

The kit I got was this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=014