Trike training

Does anybody on here fly a trike. I’ve been training on foot launch and was about to take my first flight when I had a work accident and broke both ankles and damaged a knee (still currently a problem). I’m self employed and can’t afford to be of work injured, nor do I want to damage myself any more than I already have. I’m not prepared to risk having a heavy Landing and risk serious injury again, but I’m desperate to fly. I’ve got a parajet volition 2 compact and a paramania revo 2 wing, 28m/2. I’ve had a trike made to fit my motor and would like an experienced eye cast over my set up before I fly. My instructor has more or less abandoned me as “he doesn’t train on trikes”. Any info or help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance 

Edited by Seanyboy876
Misspelling

• 6 months later...
On 25/09/2018 at 14:47, Seanyboy876 said:

Does anybody on here fly a trike. I’ve been training on foot launch and was about to take my first flight when I had a work accident and broke both ankles and damaged a knee (still currently a problem). I’m self employed and can’t afford to be of work injured, nor do I want to damage myself any more than I already have. I’m not prepared to risk having a heavy Landing and risk serious injury again, but I’m desperate to fly. I’ve got a parajet volition 2 compact and a paramania revo 2 wing, 28m/2. I’ve had a trike made to fit my motor and would like an experienced eye cast over my set up before I fly. My instructor has more or less abandoned me as “he doesn’t train on trikes”. Any info or help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance 

what do you weight, the compact only puts out around 50-55-kg thurst,so your trike will need to be light.