Paramotor SIV Course

shobbers

Putting this out there to see what the potential interest might be.. I've been speaking with Jocky Sanderson to see if he would put on an SIV course tailored to paramotoring. He said that he would. To do this he'd need 6-8 people as a minimum to run. He believes that he could do something in September in Turkey (Link to the paragliging course below). Would anyone else be interested? I think the weeks course would be about £590 but he did say we'd get a discount for a group booking... 

Let me know if you are interested and I'll see if I can firm something up.

http://www.jockysanderson.com/escape/js2/index.php/courses/international-courses/siv/turkey-siv.html

• Like 2

Would say you have to have a bit of experience under your belt. Not really for noobies as it would probably put you off flying altogether! .... None of it is done with motors.. As you say they don't really like being dunked... It would be a case of bring your wing and thats about it.. Everything else can be provided.... 

5 hours ago, shobbers said:

Would say you have to have a bit of experience under your belt. Not really for noobies as it would probably put you off flying altogether! .... None of it is done with motors.. As you say they don't really like being dunked... It would be a case of bring your wing and thats about it.. Everything else can be provided.... 

Ignore me if I'm missing something here, but if the SIV is tailored for paramotoring, but you do not use a paramotor, then you may not be able to simulate unstable situations in flight that you may find when paramotoring.....??

5 hours ago, shobbers said: