Paramotors to consider for 250 plus lb pilots

TnT

Just a newb getting started with training but trying to research my impending purchase options. Being as I am quite heavy and would be flying as a beginner it seems this limits my motor options quite a lot. Other than shelling out for a new lightweight air conception nitro 200. What would be some acceptable motors I might consider ?

37 minutes ago, PatPux said:

I am not far off your weight (230lbs), I fly a Moster 185 Plus in a Parajet Macro V2 , it has  plenty of power and would be fine for you. That motor in just about any chassis would work for you.

Thanks for your input. This is one I was curious about. Any other suggestions for this weight range ? Seems many of the other large displacement motors also add substantial weight for the increased thrust and power.

I have only flown the Parajet XT172 in the Macro before the Moster- that was slightly less powerful. I have a friend who is about the same size as me and he flies a Polini Thor 190 which is about the same, maybe a bit more powerful than the Moster.

• Upvote 1

I'm 73kg flying a 250... I'm built like a stick and have no issues with a 250... Unless i have a full 19ltr Tank then i do need some wind to get off..  But i will be flying 300km+ 

250 will blow all the above engines away on Power and Fuel burn... 

• Upvote 1