Flat-Top paramotor

Farmer_Dave

Hi Dave.

Havn't you bought one of them yet then? Expected you to have a shed load by now.

Ive just ordered £800 worth of spares for my H&E, new exhaust, harness, reduction box etc, just in case I need to fly the tip to tip with it so am planning on sticking with the H&E for a bit yet.

Youve got yer mobile switched off.

Speak soon.

Whitters (Cornwall)

Ive just ordered £800 worth of spares for my H&E, new exhaust, harness, reduction box etc, just in case I need to fly the tip to tip with it"

You have a nice spanking new Parajet Macro getting built for you to fly the Tip to Tip Richard. FOC from Parajet.... although we will have to give them back at the end of course. :D

SW :D

Hi Dave.

Havn't you bought one of them yet then? Expected you to have a shed load by now.

Ive just ordered £800 worth of spares for my H&E, new exhaust, harness, reduction box etc, just in case I need to fly the tip to tip with it so am planning on sticking with the H&E for a bit yet.

Youve got yer mobile switched off.

Speak soon.

Whitters (Cornwall)

Rich

I haven't yet but you know how slow us farmers are. A shed full of Flat-tops would be a better bet than my pension plan for sure. You could do worse than have one I reckon. The neighbours said I was mad to go Organic farming...!!

You have a nice spanking new Parajet Macro getting built for you to fly the Tip to Tip Richard. FOC from Parajet.... although we will have to give them back at the end of course

Tremendous, can't wait.

If the Parajet Macro gets me tip to tip and performs as well as I hope it will I will buy it off Giles, of course it will be second hand by then!!! :lol: . I want to fly UK to the mediterranian in 2009 including the channel. Was looking at crossing SSE from near the Isle of White, ita a big jump but never been done before so need the big tank and economy. Emersion suit and lifejacket are hanging in the garage, just need a Breitling emergency watch from a kind sponsor.

The neighbours said I was mad to go Organic farming...!!

After eating your spinach last year Dave I know they are mad / wrong. Will we be seeing you at the Warren House in Dartmmor this w-end? Not far from you, its the one I landed at when we flew xc from your place. I was going to have a quick pint but nobody else landed so I took off again.

Regards

whitters.

I would've landed with you if I hadn't got burnt wires..!!

I think you'll get on ok with the Parajet, especially with the larger prop big fella. I flew both with Skyschool and it seemed like a usefull unit. Gilo's engineering has to be admired.

Windy for flying but you guys going for a beer at the Warren if grounded?

dave

Windy for flying but you guys going for a beer at the Warren if grounded?

Absobloodylutely, were camping/lodging in the bunk house Sat night so come on down for a beer, I will be doing a first aid lacture at some point during the evening. Just put the finer points together today. Got the equipment etc to so all is well.

I havn't had any alcohol since Xmas (detox) having my first lager now. :D:P:twisted: Its working

Parajet is a beautifull machine for sure. I didn't think about the size of tank for tip to tip, of course, we will have to keep it above board and legal.

If it's not flyable we will for sure be getting to know each other in the pub. :D

Anyone passing/local on Sat night is MORE than welcome at the Warren, in fact I expect to see you there Dave :D

SW :D