Power Stalls

I was asking Pierre (PAP) today his opinion on the dangers, or likelihood of power stalling a PPG wing with a Thor 250. He told me that he didn't know of anyone who had, and didn't think it was anything to worry about providing any acceleration was not too sudden.

Sorry if this subject has been discussed before, but has anyone actually experienced, or knows of anyone that has actually experienced a power stall on a PPG?

Dan

Hi Poz

there is a thread on Paramotor forum that i started...

http://www.paramotorforum.co.uk/viewtop ... f=2&t=1966

I have noticed a very high angle when on full power on the 26m Viper 3 and the hornet.. Also on the Mac Fly 250 22m & 26m Viper 3.. I am in the NO camp regarding power stalling the wing but i wasn't sure if it was possible or not so started a thread... I guess it may be something i will get used too.. But i was very unsettling having the wing that far back..

I have noticed much better climb rates on full fast trims only trimming in when higher up.. I am going to go some tests climbing on full trims and bar with the 250...